Wednesday, March 16, 2011

lets do this

Okay.
I am Sophie.
I am a student at MSUM.
I am an aspiring designer.
I also love advertising.
I hate it when people miss use the word "ironic."
I love nutrition.
I am gluten, dairy, and sugar sensitive.
I am constantly trying to master eating properly for my body.
I really need to start exercising again.
I need to finish my resume.
I REALLY need to get an internship this summer.
I want to go on a school program to Scotland next summer.
I often doubt whether or not I am an adequate designer...or if I will ever be.
I am working on a huge campaign project with my class. Will give updates.
I love clothes.
I have a very eclectic taste in music.
I hate the word "random."
I love using a thesaurus.
I love lists.
I love Vmars, The Office, Always Sunny, Arrested, Dexter, Weeds, Grey's and House.
I love bumble and bumble products.

2 comments:

  1. i learned a lot....didnt know you wanted to go to scotland! and i always say the word random :(
    However i have to say you have Fabbbbbb- u- lous! taste in shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm well I told you I wanted to go to scotland on our girls night. thanks for listening ;)

    ReplyDelete